We’re looking for a developer experienced with both backend (we’re in Go) and web front-end development (HTML/JS/CSS) and maybe even a bit of mobile development (Android Java / iOS Swift) to help us build amazing features for players across our mobile games.
You’ll be working on adding things such as achievements, leaderboards and other social features to our games (powered in part by our mobile SDK), and also more data processing and visualization for our internal dashboards and operational interfaces.
We’re looking for somebody who:
- Has done web development before.
- Knows database design and SQL.
- Is able to write Go effectively (if you’re a .NET/Node/Similar developer; don’t worry, Go is easily picked up.)
- Would be able to build a database-driven site from end to end, including database design, writing queries, server setup, html, js, css.
- Likes working in small teams with lots of autonomy.
It would be great, but not a requirement, if you also:
- Love games, especially mobile games.
- Have experience with mobile and games development (iOS, Android, Unity).
- Work in our Copenhagen Office. Remote work will also be considered for the right candidates.
- Competitive salary and standard amenities and benefits
- Opportunity to build an exciting and ambitious game company from the ground up!