Tips and Tricks for Mikey Shorts
- Always keep moving forward. Ideally, you shouldn’t need to stop running at all. The levels are designed to keep you moving as long as you time things properly.
- Sliding helps you move faster. Learn when to slide in order to shave seconds off of your time.
- There are four different ways to clear each stage. Simply reaching the goal is enough to move forward, but you’ll also need to collect all of the coins, find the Golden Shorts, and beat the three-star target time.
- You probably won’t be able to beat the target time while trying to get the collectibles. It’s best to dedicate separate runs to collecting and speed-running.
- Watch for walls with a slightly different color. They’ll often hide secret passages that will lead you to the Golden Shorts.