Director of User Experience
GameClub is looking for a Director of User Experience to create incredible gaming experiences for our players. This unique role spans user research, product strategy, and product design, including architecting the editorial content experience surrounding our deep games catalogue. The role will span across customer support and community management, with the expectation that wherever our players are, you will be there listening to their insights and designing solutions to increase their engagement and love of GameClub.
Your role at GameClub:
- Product Strategy: Develop strategic initiatives based on user testing, surveys, player interviews, A/B testing, and competitor analysis.
- User Experience Design: Own UI & UX design for all of GameClub’s user touchpoints.
- CRM: Own lifecycle communications strategy and execution.
- Editorial management: Engage and manage freelancers and collaborate with our internal team to produce a large volume of engaging editorial content for all user channels.
- Community management: Own the planning, execution, and reporting of all our community engagement across social media, Discord, and YouTube.
- Customer support: Engage and manage external and internal resources as needed to ensure an exceptionally high level of user satisfaction.
We’re looking for somebody who:
- Has 5-7 years experience in user research and product design
- Has 2-3 years of people management experience
- Has excellent written communication skills with a high attention to detail
- Has worked effectively across teams and disciplines
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction, or equivalent professional experience
- A passion for designing experiences that delight and engage customers
- Thrives in nimble, high energy startup environments.
- Is passionate about mobile games.