GameClub is looking for a full-time Marketing Manager to lead and support our mobile game marketing campaigns, creative processes, and pipelines from inception to completion. Engage and manage internal and external team members to create visual concepts and materials that portray the company and our games in the best light. This will include a wide range of assets across a broad variety of mobile games.
GameClub is a rapidly growing, venture-backed startup with offices in New York City and Copenhagen. We’re breathing new life into classic, premium mobile game experiences with great care, attention to detail, and an innovative business model.
We offer competitive salary, benefits, equity, and the opportunity to work in two of the greatest cities in the world. Collaborate with people who share your passion for games and make your mark by shaping an exciting new company and building the game industry’s next big thing!
Your role at GameClub:
- Drive visual asset creation by identifying, engaging, and managing an in-house art team as well as freelancers, agencies, and other vendors.
- Document creative requirements by authoring creative briefs, presentations, and style guides.
- Plan, analyze, gather, organize, and proof all marketing assets, including app store screenshots, video trailers, social media content, promotional art, logos, app icons, paid media, user acquisition assets, email marketing, etc.
- Own the digital storefronts for each of our games, including app store optimization, search engine optimization, key words, A/B testing, etc.
- Own timelines, track, monitor, and report on progress; ensuring on-time delivery within agreed budgets.
- Act as our brand champion at all times: internally, with external collaborators, and with consumers.
We’re looking for somebody who:
- Has 3+ years’ experience in marketing or related fields, ideally in games or tech.
- Has extensive experience with digital products and apps.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 2+ years of experience with PowerPoint.
- Is knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator, After Effects).
- Has a bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field (not essential, but preferred).
- Thrives in nimble, high energy startup environments.
- Is passionate about mobile games.