Mobile Games Engineer
We’re looking for an experienced mobile games developer/engineer to help bring life back to classic iOS, Unity and Android games.
If you’ve got experience with older iOS versions, Objective-C and related technologies and you are able to breathe life into codebases that were developed when the App Store had just launched, we might be just the place for you!
We’re looking for somebody who:
- Loves classic games, and has respect for the original developer’s vision for each game.
- Knows how to take an old code base that used to compile – but doesn’t anymore – and make it build and run again.
- Can figure out the best way to scale up graphics built for small screens to fit today's larger and varied phone screen sizes. And then implement it.
- Has iOS/Obj-C/Swift experience, both recent and from years ago.
It would be great, but not a requirement, if you also:
- Are able to do the same thing for Android games, or have any Android experience.
- Have any experience working with Unity3D
- Work in our Copenhagen Office. Remote work will also be considered for the right candidates.
- Competitive salary and standard amenities and benefits
- Opportunity to build an exciting and ambitious game company from the ground up!