GameClub is looking for a full-time Video Editor to create, polish, and finalize marketing creative for our growing portfolio of mobile games. Create visual concepts and materials that portray the company and our games in the best light while supporting creative development for all marketing needs. This will include a wide range of assets across a broad variety of mobile games.
GameClub is a rapidly growing, venture-backed startup with offices in New York City and Copenhagen. We’re breathing new life into classic, premium mobile game experiences with great care, attention to detail, and an innovative business model.
We offer competitive salary, benefits, equity, and the opportunity to work in two of the greatest cities in the world. Collaborate with people who share your passion for games and make your mark by shaping an exciting new company and building the game industry’s next big thing!
Your role at GameClub:
- Work with marketing and product teams to execute compelling creative for all GameClub games as well as our umbrella brand.
- Produce high quality creative materials for all the company’s marketing needs, including video trailers, social media content, paid media, user acquisition assets, email marketing, websites, app store screenshots, promotional art, logos, app icons, presentations, etc.
- Capture game footage, create exciting and engaging trailers, and design top quality video advertisements that are consistent with marketing guidelines.
- Create cohesive designs and establish consistent visuals and standards across the company's entire portfolio.
- Adapt and repurpose existing art assets.
- Champion our brand and defend our high standards in all aspects of creative development.
- Work simultaneously on many projects at a time.
We’re looking for somebody who:
- Has 2-4 years of editorial, design, and/or production experience at an ad agency or an in-house design team; ideally in gaming or tech.
- Has 2+ years of experience with digital media formats using Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator (Sketch a plus).
- Can produce quality video creative for app storefronts, online advertising, and social media.
- Able to work autonomously with various creative elements to deliver on a business goal.
- Has solid fundamental design skills and knowledge of typography, composition, and color.
- Is up-to-date with current design technologies, trends, best practices.
- Thrives in nimble, high energy startup environments.
- Like us, is passionate about mobile games and have played a good lot of them!