Beginner’s Guide to King Cashing 2
- Early in the game, it’s a smart idea to invest the points you get from leveling up into more cherries. More chances to spin makes a huge difference in the beginning.
- It’s generally better to focus on improving a core trio of fighters. It doesn’t really matter who, but note that guns and swords are relatively more common defenses for enemies.
- Unless you’re good at timing the slots, it’s better to use weapons that have higher hit scores to improve the odds of them coming up on the reels.
- Stacking weapons is a good idea if you’re having trouble with an enemy. The odds of any given combination of one fighter and one weapon coming up on the reels are pretty slim, but if all of the weapons match one fighter, you’ll get lots of critical hits.
- When shopping, keep in mind that you need to save some gold to engage in battles. If you spend yourself broke, you won’t be able to tackle the next fight!
- Don’t forget that you can replay stages to earn extra experience, gold, and more loot.