Flick Fishing: Tips and Tricks
- If a fish is strong, take your time reeling them in. There’s no reason to rush, and if you snap your line you’ll lose the fish anyway.
- Different fish tend to favor different distances, but in general the bigger ones will be farther out. If you’re aiming for the biggest catch, send your line out as far as possible.
- Experiment with the different types of baits and lures in the tackle box. Each type of fish has its likes and dislikes.
- If you’re using the lure or spinner, you’ll get the best results by reeling your line in a little after casting.
- Check the active quest before heading out. You may be able to kill two birds with one stone.
- You can only earn tournament stars by playing against the CPU. Sometimes your opponent will have especially good luck, but if you keep at it, you’ll come out ahead after a few tries.
- Treasures, legendary fish, gems, and aquarium entries can be found by both players when playing tournaments via pass and play. You get to have fun playing with a friend and share some of the work of getting everything. It’s win-win!
- Don’t forget that you can move around a bit. Try casting your line in different places to see what you can find.
- You can find one named fish at each location. These are the most difficult of all to catch, so be prepared for a real fight if you hook them.