Minigore Game Guide: Always Be Moving, Always Be Shooting
- Always keep moving and always keep shooting. If you stand still too long, you’ll find yourself overwhelmed by the crowds.
- Use clovers strategically. You don’t need to pick them up immediately. When that third clover drops, don’t grab it until you can make the most out of your beast form.
- Take out smaller enemies first. The bigger ones will explode into smaller ones, so it’s easy for things to get out of hand if you focus on them.
- Use the off-screen enemy indicators. Fire your shots in the directions of the markers to get a jump-start on taking them out.
- Learn which weapons work best for you. If you don’t like a certain gun, the crate can still be useful as a bomb if you shoot it.
- If you have the health to spare, sometimes it’s worth taking a hit to get out of a pinch. If you wait too long to act, you’ll lose the hearts anyway.
- On the difficulty select screen, find the ‘X’ on the ground in the northwest portion of the map. Stand on it for a few seconds until a skull appears. Touch the skull and… well, give it a try yourself!