What’s new in the Breach & Clear Expansion?
If you’re looking for a super detailed list of what’s in the Breach & Clear expansion, you’ve come to the right place! (If you’re looking for just the highlights, check out our overview article.)
All expansion content is exclusive to the mobile version of the game (not available in the Steam version), and exclusively for our subscribers.
- New location: Johannesburg, South Africa (5 maps): Five maps with three modes each, each with five levels of difficulty. Tap the new spot on the map to get started — it’s available from the very beginning, no stars needed to unlock it.
- Bonus map for Kabul, Afghanistan: Extra-large map for all three modes, with five levels of difficulty. Find it by swiping all the way to the right on the Kabul level selector.
- Bonus map for Sivas, Turkey: Extra-large map for all three modes, with five levels of difficulty. Find it by swiping all the way to the right on the Sivas level selector.
- AK47 Wood Variant
- MK46 Light Machine Gun
- MK46 Blue Digital
- MK46 CADPAT
- M4 LMG
- Bloodthirst M4 LMG
- Rainbow M4 LMG
- M500 Shotgun
- Precision Wetwork Rifle
- AA-12 (Shotgun)
- Kriss Vector
- Uzi (SMG)
- DSR1 Long Range Sport
- DSR1 Long Range Sport CADPAT
- DSR1 Long Range Sport DCU
- Enhanced Foregrip
- Custom Angled Grip
- Holographic Sight M2
- SU-231 Reflex Sight
- Slotted Muzzle
- Tornado Muzzle
- Compensator Muzzle
- Heavy Suppressor
All-New Gear and Stats System
(Note, this change is universal and does not require a subscription.)
Starting with this update, what you bring into battle becomes more important than ever. Your choice of weapons, the gear you bring, and even the attachments you use all affect the parameters and performance of your soldiers. Units carrying heavy weapons won’t be able to move as quickly as those with lighter ones, for example. You can see the way different items affect stats in the marketplace (when choosing what items to buy) and workbench (when deciding what to equip).
Earn patches with significant achievements, then equip them to boost your soldier’s performance! Expansion patches can be earned by anybody, but they can only be equipped (used) by subscribers or people on a trial.
Expansion patches include:
- +25% medpack effectiveness
- Use a medpack 30 times
- +25% Health and +25% Evasion.
- Finish Escape Plan on Advanced
- +25% Damage and +25% Accuracy
- Complete Bomb Defusal on Advanced
- Master Exploder:
- +25% Grenade Damage and +25% Radius
- Kill 20 enemies with Grenades
- +25% Speed and +25% Accuracy
- Finish Escape Plan on Elite
- +25% Crit Chance and +25% Damage
- Finish Escape Plan on Insane
- +5% Boost to All Base Stats
- Finish Terrorist Hunt on Insane
- +25% Crit Chance and +25% Accuracy
- Defeat 1000 Enemies
- Run ‘N Gun:
- +25% Speed and +25% Damage
- Finish Bomb Defusal on Insane
- +25% Sniper Damage and +25% Accuracy
- Defeat 750 Enemies
- Smooth Operator:
- +25% AR Damage and +25% Evasion
- Finish 15 Missions Unharmed on Advanced
- +25% Special Skill
- Finish Terrorist Hunt on Advanced
- +25% Speed and +25% Evasion
- Finish Bomb Defusal on Elite
- Spray and Pray:
- +25% SMG Damage and +25% Health
- Defeat 500 enemies using bullets.
- +25% Health and +25% Damage
- Finish Terrorist Hunt on Elite
- Up Close and Personal:
- +25% Shotgun Damage and +25% Speed
- Defeat 200 enemies with shotguns